Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Confess...

I confess, its been way to long since my last post. now that I have no plans to leave Texas any time soon. I will be more dedicated to writing new posts on a consistent basis.

I confess, I sometimes wish that someone would remake the Golden Girls series and let me be a part of it. Thank you for being a friend. That song has been stuck in my head for a few weeks now.

I confess, since I got back to Texas I have been drinking more. Not because I have "a problem" but because I know that in a few months I will have to give it up for a year...maybe more. Uh, i hope not more... Hold on I need a drink.

I confess, I read books all the way to the end and then I dont finish them. Yup, about 20 pages left and I stop. I don't know why. I think it just wanna be done and start a new one. I need to be better about finishing things that I start.

I confess, I wrote thank you cards 2 days after my bridal shower, and have yet to send them because I do not have stamps. What a lame-o. I was taught to immediately write out AND send thank you cards. Its considered good etiquette. I like writing thank you cards because I want people to know how truly grateful and thankful I am for things that they have done for me. If people didn't think it was weird I would send Thank You's all the time for random crap. "Thank you for coming and visiting me" "thank you for thanking me" "Thank you for going to eat sushi with me because you know that I had been CRAVING IT"


No comments:

Post a Comment