Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Lo Week 16!

Into my second trimester. Things have definitely been on the up & up. Different from the first trimester, my energy found its way back to me. Here is my update!

How far along? 16 weeks

Maternity Clothes? oh yeah and my first ever maternity swimsuit too!

Sleep: not very much at night. 

Best moment this month: Going to Az. Baby finally getting to hear music and what is going on all around. Going to a resort, just the hubs and I. 

Miss anything? When we went to Az, I missed having some wine or daiquiri's but I had virgin ones instead. And they were gooood.

Movement: Just moving from side to side when I am laying down. 

Food Cravings: None. 

What makes me sick or queasy: Nothing really. I don't like the smell of onions but who does?

Gender: Not sure, Im envisioning a boy but could be because I have 2 boys and thats all I know. 

Labor Signs: Nope, slight contractions but less than in month 3. 

Symptoms: Nothing really. 

Wedding Rings: On or Off. On where they belong.

What is my mood most of the time? Happy, everything makes me laugh. I like laughing alot. It's fun!

What Am I looking forward to this upcoming month? FINDING OUT THE BABY'S SEX!!!!



1 comment: