Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting to Know Me.

This is kinda lamespice. for lack of inspiration and delight. I wanted to share a little ditty about me because sometimes people start to focus on themselves and often forget about me.
Getting to Know Me 2011
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Dang near 10a.m. I know who am i?
2. Pearls or diamonds?
Uh duh, diamonds. I havent been with him for 5 yrs to have pearls!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Fancy question. Stupid movie though, Battle Los Angeles. I think.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Always will be “Friends”. New fave is “The New Adventures of Old Christine” or HIMYM. RHW of Any County.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee. Then more coffee.

6. What is your middle name?
Nina. Yes like the boat. 
7. What food do you like the least?
Hmm. Idk. Thick crust pizza.  
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
 Haha cd. I Adeles latest is my newest. Taylor Swift Speak Now. One of my sis mix tapes that she makes me. 
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Chevy Equinox.
10. Favorite Sandwich?
Ooooh. Thanks to pinterest I tried a grilled cheese. However this one was a fancy kind, fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil, and sliced turkey. Mouth watering. Devine!
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Lying, cheating, fake...

12. Favorite item(s) of clothing?
My jams. Comfiness. 
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go?
Bora Bora for real. 
pastedGraphic.pdf
14. What color is your bathroom?
White. Lamespice.

15. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
Uh, is target a brand. Thats usually where I shop. 
16. Where would you retire?
Anywhere!
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday!
This past one was cool. Kona grill with my fam. 
18. Favorite sport to watch?
 Basketball. GO SUNS!

19. Favorite saying?
Lamespice. I know its lamespice. Amazeballs. I love you.
20. When is your birthday?
April 25.

21. Are you a morning person or night person?
Night owl. Hence the blog posts so late at night. 
22. Are you part of the problem or the solution?
The big problem. I am the problem maker and problem solver.
23. Do you have any pets?
My PITA yorkie Fitz. 


24. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us?
Nope -But y’all will of course be the FIRST to know should something "new and exciting" happens to me!
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A fashion designer. For real. Always.
26. How are you today?
Fine. Right now bloaty mc bloaterson after nibbing on cheesecake brownies.  
27. What is your favorite candy?
Hersheys with Almonds frozen.
28. What is your favorite flower?
Tulips

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
It should be August 27th but really at this point its Hawaii, I’m not gonna lie.  

30. What are you listening to right now?
HIMYM. The show, not really your mom.

31. What is your favorite movie?
My Best Friends Wedding. Pretty much any Julia Roberts movie.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Gray.
33. How is the weather right now?
Hot and humid

34. What is your favorite soft drink?
I dont drink soda, but every once in a while I fancy an Orange Crush. 
35. What is your favorite restaurant?
Steak n Shake!! Dont judge, this is my quiz.

36. Natural hair color?!
Dark Brown.

37. Siblings?
Clown to the left of me: Ramon. Joker to the right: Jessica. I am stuck in the middle. 
38. Favorite day of the year?
See #20
39. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie! Sheera (of Heeman and Sheera)
40. Summer or Winter?
Summer! F’sho.
41. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs. 
42. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. Did you see #5?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla.
44. Favorite season?
Summer
45. Last time you cried?
Everyday. Who knows. 
46. What is under your bed?
Safe. Idk if y’all should know that, just in case.
47. What is your favorite smell?
Gasoline, and matches. But not together at the same time. 

48. What are you afraid of losing?
My baby weight. I mean its been with me for so long now. And we never seem to be able to part. If it left now, things just wouldnt be the same. its a love/hate thing.
49. Salty or sweet?
Salty. 
50. How many keys are on your key ring?
5
51. Favorite day of the week?
Wednesday. Its humpday. Nuf said.
52. Favorite book?
Idk. Havent gotten there yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment