Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Sister Came to Town!

     For the 4th of July weekend we had the best time ever. We had our first holiday visitor to our new house in Texas. The lovely little sister Jessica, or as I call her J.P. This was so great because not only is she one of the awesomespice people I know, but because we always have a good time.

     I was nice because we got to spend some time checkin' out some areas in Texas that we have not seen before, and her and I were able to get a pedicure which was much needed for my Fred Flintstones. We spent one day at the lake and got completely worn out by the sun. Also ate some yum food and saw fireworks. One of the best parts of her visit was that the boys were so excited to see their Tia Jess.

     Here are some photos from the fabulous weekend. Thanks Jess for coming out. I love  We loved having you fly out to spend the weekend with us.

The boys and Tia Jess
Tia Jess and Ryan
After some Steak n Shake




check out the scenery

Yes Drinking while getting a pedi!

could it get any better?

Strawberries Stuffed with Cheesecake!

Lake Lavon

Fun @the lake







it was hot

but a good time.


Us @The Harbor

My FAVORITE PICTURE that Jess took with her phone :)
Once again, thanks Jess for coming out to visit us. Can't wait for you to come out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment