Saturday, August 18, 2012

28 weeks down!! 12 more to go!




How far along? 28 weeks. 7 long big months!

Maternity Clothes? oooh yes.

Sleep: not very much and when I do, its not very good. 

Best moment this month: finding out I passed my 3 hour glucose test!

Miss anything? the weight I was exactly 1 year ago. I'll get there by this time next year.

Movement: TONS!! He is kickin' dancin' movin' and shakin'!! I think its his way of saying he is growing out of womb room.

Food Cravings: Taco Cabana! 

What makes me sick or queasy: Nothing. 

Gender: Well, I am still a girl, & the baby is still a boy.

Labor Signs: No! and I would hope not! besides the normal contractions that I have been having for months now.

Wedding Rings: On or Off. Barely hangin' on!!

What is my mood most of the time? Cant wait to meet baby Lo but boy am I tired. I know, its only going to get worse. 

What Am I looking forward to this upcoming month? Finishing up Baby Lo's room.

Not so much looking forward to? Switching to 2 dr appts a month now. Means its getting close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment