Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stuff I've made Part 2

The other day I was really itching to make something. Anything. I finally got my much needed and deserved, might I add, break from school. Therefore, giving me time to twiddle my thumbs. What I have been really wanting to do is make a seating area or two for my window seats in my kitchen. This is the beginning phase of that project because I still have a long ways to go. However, this is what I made with things I had at home. Can't go wrong with a free project!

What I needed for my free project:
  • regular pillow
  • heavy duty scissors
  • fabric
  • sewing machine


I took a regular size pillow that we no longer need. 
cut it in half. I needed my trusty assistant for help with this one. 

end result: 2 small pillows.

He seems to like them, now he sits up there more often.

It was a small challenge for a big project, but like I said, it is the first phase in what I want to do with these seating areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment