Monday, July 23, 2012

We Moved!

We are officially homeowners!! We feel like brand new people. No more moves to make, except for the big one back home. I never minded the moving-every-year thing. 

I grew up in the same house for 18 years and always wanted to move when I was growing up. So as a grown up it didn't matter to me all the moves I have done. I think since I was 18 I have moved about 12 times. Maybe more. This house still doesn't feel like its mine, or like i am going to be living here very long. I think that has to do with a lot of new furniture and the fact that Im used to moving. I also think it has to do with the fact that it is so nice and big, it makes me feel like an adult!

Some of the key features of the house were of course the master bathroom shower, his and her separate closets, a loft and an office for the husband who is always home. 

It took about 2 weeks to get the place set up. I think it had to do with the fact that we had company coming so it forced me to get the ball rolling. I only have a few projects to work on and it will be completely done. 
In the meantime, here are some pictures of the place with all of our stuff in it. 
I would love to hear what you think of it, any design ideas, decorating tips, homeowners advice.

Steven's office. 
    
front entry





living room



kitchen (yes I'm in the middle of cooking)







master bedroom.

(project number 3)

master shower. yes separate showers too!










the loft aka the kids living room


baby Lo's room. (project number 1)


the boys room.


boys bathroom

my craft room. (project number 3)




the big back yard.
the end. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous house!!! So what are your plans for baby's room and the your room? Are those the original paint colors on the walls? Is it a three bedroom house?

    ReplyDelete