Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pregnancy Post Week 23



please forgive my wonderful hubby who does not know how to take good pics.
gotta love him.


How far along? I am 23 weeks, which is 5 months and 3 weeks. Almost at the 6 month mark!

Maternity Clothes? heck to the yeah. without a doubt.

Sleep: not very much and not very well when I do sleep. No more naps during the day.

Best moment this month: moving into our new house so we can get the nursery prepped! On the baby front, feeling him move a lot more. now i know when to expect that he will be awake and asleep. 

Miss anything? Im starting to miss sushi and wine a little more. 

Movement: a lot! He wake up pretty early, and I feel him move around at night right before i go to bed. 

Food Cravings: still nothing really. I guess pasta would be one thing I like to have a lot of. 

What makes me sick or queasy: Nothing. 

Gender: Hes all boy!

Labor Signs: contractions here and there but I have been taking it easy. 

Symptoms: None. just the big protruding belly. 

Wedding Rings: On or Off. On. For now. I might be getting to that point. :(

What is my mood most of the time? Happy. 

What Am I looking forward to this upcoming month? Lots! Family coming in to town. And I have the dreaded glucose test on August 3rd. Yuck! Cant wait to get baby Lo's room started!

Oh and its official Baby Lo definitely digs The Beatles over anything else. What a smarty!

No comments:

Post a Comment