Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 17- Someone I would want to switch lives with for 1 day and why



Bethenny Frankel.  I love her show. Love her books. Love her! Besides the fact that she is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! She was always my favorite of them all on RHONY, and now that she is gone, it’s not the end of the world if I miss an episode. Goodness though, if I were to miss an episode of “Bethenny Ever After” I dont know what I would do. I don’t even want to think about it!



I her little family. Bryn is just....BEYOND the cutest tiniest baby girl ever. And Jason is just a Hotty McHotStuff himself, which that in itself makes the show even easier to watch! I love how fast paced she is. Her life is always go, go, go. Even when she talks she is like the energizer bunny or something. Or that guy from those Micro Machines commercials! Seriously.  I really do not know how she does it. 



(I tried to photoshop my pic in)
From her self made business, to her books, family, and filming, there cannot possibly be enough time in the day. I swear she has a secret and I am dying to know how she manages to live her normal life. Another reason I would like to switch is that she has the sweetest in-laws ever. They are by far salt of the earth, love with all they have people. I love my future in-laws to death as well, but I can guarantee that there is not one person in the world that would not love to have The Hoppy’s as their family. True Story. 



Number one reason, she is just an inspiration. She is a real person, with a real life, and is a good hearted honest person. She has worked her butt off to get where she is and has never let anything stop her. Plus, although I have never been to New York, I wanna know how she lives with her family, nanny, stylist, and Julie in that TINY apartment!! 


We could be best friends. Ahh, if only she knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment