Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It hit me...I'm moving.

This past Sunday was a day to celebrate the engagement of Steven and I. 
It was also our goodbye to our family here in Arizona. I know that we are going to see them in a few months at our wedding. However, when that is all said and done I am still going to be living somewhere completely different.

It was a nice turn out and my family had provided such a great spread of food and beverages for the family to enjoy. You can tell that there was a tremendous amount of effort and love put into all aspects of this party. As my loving, supportive family asked me about the move, the new house and the wedding, I just kept focused on it being an engagement party because I did not want to face the facts. 

IM LEAVING!!!

There were a few instances where I had to hold back the emotions. It really didnt come until the end of the evening I was reading the cards that people had given us. One in particular and it the water works finally made their appearance. I started thinking about all the people that I am leaving behind. My brother and sister in law who are two of the awesomest people. They make things fun, interesting and tell it like it is. 
My lovely sister ya'll know lifeat554.blogspot.com, made some great cupcakes, so I heard. I did not get any of them as the Groom-to-be ate 11 of the dozen. Anyways, neither here nor there. She also made us 3 mix tapes! (As per a previous blog ya'll know how much i dig those!!)  From the first song that I put on, I just really lost it in the car ride home. Like couldnt breathe or talk or anything. 
Lets not even go there right now, its just too much to think about and I am going to have to redo that all over again come 24 days from now. On the bright side I do look forward to random mix tapes showing up at my house. *hint hint*

There are so many other people that I am going to miss for various reasons. It is just too much to think about but they know they are in my heart and my mind. 
This Girl...

We shoulda had more of that.

The Spread of Food!

Stevens Cupcake Tier

Mini Taco Quiches

wish this was here everyday.



Jess, Marge & I

The Brotha & Sistah

1 comment:

  1. I like your hints lol and these pics make me want a mini taco salad right now!!! When I come you better have tons of sparkletini for us to drink!! :)

    ReplyDelete