Sunday, May 15, 2011

One great day date...

Day dates are my fave. 
On this day I had a particularly special day date which a chick I particularly fancy. I surprised her with a photo shoot of just the two of us. Something special that we will both have. And I hate to admit it {no i dont} we are by far the most gorgeous-est girls ever. 
Don't lie, you know its true!








Theres about 100 more. But this just give you an idea of how much fun it was and how photogenic we are!
Thanks to alisoncolleen.blogspot.com for taking these amazeballs pics. And thanks to Mesa Arts Center for not throwing us out of the water. And thanks to my sister for enjoying this great day with me.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love them and I CANNOT wait to print them all!!! so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too!! one of my many projects to do.

    ReplyDelete