Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 20 someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future


This is easy. 
(If it werent, I’d be worried) 

I see myself marrying Mr. L.  

You know when you hear people say “ I knew the moment I fell in love with him” ? 
Yeah, well I really do. 

I know the exact moment it happened. 

I can really honestly say he is my best friend. 

There are days that he annoys me but there are NOT days that I cannot tell him anything and everything. 

He has been by my side for the past (almost) five years. 
I cannot imagine my future without him in it. 

He is by far the absolute best dad in the world. 
For real. 
I can see myself with him forever. 
Its not scary. 
Its not weird. 
Its completely amazing and wonderful. 

I am so blessed that God has sent me such an amazing person to take care of me that taught me how to love and be loved. 
He is the LOML <3

No comments:

Post a Comment