Saturday, June 18, 2011

I know you have been waiting.

     It has only been about 3 weeks that we have lived in Texas. Believe me, it seems like longer, but only in the good way. Summer is flying by but it seems like forever since I have been in Arizona.
     Honest to goodness though, I got here on a Saturday and by Sunday we were completely unpacked. Yup! All the boxes were empty. I had the need...no the urge to organize and decorate.
     This evening I hung up a few of the last pictures so that I can take pictures to post on here.
I kind of wanted to do a before and after.
Before: Overgrown Lawn, needed TLC.
After: Clean Yard. Check.

Before: Large empty space

After: Cozy living room. Yes I DIY'd my pillow covers. 

After: Family!

Before: Lonely Fireplace

After: Home decor


Before: Master Suite

After: My TLC to my room


The wall in my entry way was a spot that I wanted to do so much with. This is what I did. 


Dining Area. I dont like where it is but ya gotta work with what ya got.


More pics to come as I keep adding to the decor of my home. I made the throw pillow covers the other night after my much needed trip to Hobby Lobby. I plan on making/doing more stuff with the house to make it more of a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment