Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 22 what makes you different from everyone else

There are many outstanding qualities that I have that sets me apart from others. 
Is it my witty charm? My beautiful brown eyes? Or my perfect combination of style and sass?

Hmmm...Some would say all of the above!! They'd be correct. 

I think one of the main things that sets me apart from others is my lack of filter.

What does that mean you ask? 
Well, I don't really have it in me to sugar coat things nor dance around the subject. I tell it like it is and I don't care who hears it. Most of the time. 
I also do find my self tellin' a good ol' knee slapper every once in a while. Come on! My jokes put the ASS in HILARI-ASS!!!

I choreograph dance moves in my head to songs I hear on the radio.

75%-90% of this is Mexican and I don't speak a lick of Spanish! Oh but I can understand you.

The other big ticket that makes me different is my damn good looks!! F'Real! If you are reading this and you know me, you know....it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment