Monday, June 27, 2011

A little ditty from me about me.


I'd like to say I borrowed this from someones blog but I do not plan on giving it back. I wanted to share because its a cool blog and i havent posted in a while. Follow awesome blogger here. She is so hilarious.

1. Current guilty pleasure: Bahama Bucks- More specifically Bahama Rama Mama Wedding Cake Flavor

2. Current color: Pink

3. Current playlist:
Somewhere only We Know-Keane. Of course Rolling in the Deep. As Always Britney, Bitch.

4. Current read: 
The Pact by Jodi Piccoult

5. Current drink: h2o-24/7

6. Current food: Popcorn

7. Current favorite show: RHW of any county

8. Current wish list: Skinny Bod before Hawaii. Now is that too much to ask!

9. Current needs: Sleep, sleep and more sleep. Coach bag, and money. To breathe normal again.

10. Current triumphs: 3 Bike Rides Today alone and pretty healthy eating. 

11. Current bane of my existence: Lack of breathing???

12. Current celebrity crush: Jake Gyllenhaal, based off Love and Other Drugs and his lack of clothing in it. Justin Timberlake. i know, right. how old am i 13??


13. Current indulgence: See number 1

14. Current blessing: Health, family, and friends (new and old)

15. Current outfit: Literally right now, my jams.

16. Current excitement: Bike riding tomorrow, sleep soon. idk. 

17. Current mood: Wide awake and excited that its my me time. :)

18. Current link: 
Pinterest. My new found love and reason I get out of bed in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment