Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

I will be quite honest, I stole this from a very good friend of mines Wonderful Blog. Thank you Stephanie @ http://stephanie-mommyoftwogirls.blogspot.com/
I am going to try and keep this up as best I can. I think it will be a good start to my blogging. :) It will help you learn more about me, and I will probably learn more about me too!

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 3- A recent picture of you and your friends
Day 4- A habit that you wish you did not have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you have been to
Day 6 -Favorite super hero/fictional character and why
Day 7 -A picture of someone/something that has the biggest ipact on you
Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9- Something you are proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad...
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- Book I am currently reading and/or would like to read
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for 1 day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- nicknames you have; why you have them
Day 20- someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 -what makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 -something that you crave for alot
Day 25 -what I would find in your bag/ purse
Day 26 -what you think about your friends
Day 27 -why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28 -a picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 -in the past month, what have you learned
Day 30 -who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment