Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 4-A habit that you wish you did not have

This is easy. 

It is a habit that I have always tried to break because I have always wanted to break. I bite my nails. It is so disgusting and annoying. My hands look like man hands. HA HA!! I stopped biting them for about 2-3 months and they grew so fast and long. I just cant seem to keep it up. It is one thing that I wish I could give up. Maybe I should have considered that for lent. I notice that I do it when I am really stressed or when I am watching a movie. I saw Black Swan recently and when she ripped off her cuticle all the way down her finger, it grossed me out. It made me not want to bite my nails ever again. I guess I should think about that image next time i go to bite them.


I just have to give it up one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. Ew!!! I ABSOLUTELY HATE when ppl or kids bite their nails!!! I get so grossed out....and that part of Black Swan was so gross. Now that I think about it there was a lot of gross parts. LOL

    ReplyDelete