Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I've made a decision...

I have come to a part of my life where major changes are going to happen. It seems like it is all happening at once. Which is pretty much how everything is in life, I guess. I decided to start this so that I can get into the habit of keeping people posted on the things in life that are going on.  As I plan to stay up to date on what they are all doing. Lets see how well this works out. I am not the best writer, or talker. The way things come out, are the way they sound in my head. Its honest, its raw, its who I am.

Within 2011 there are alot of things that are going to happen. I recently got engaged to my boyfriend that I have been with for 4 1/2 years. I know, its about time! In August we are getting married. In May, we will be starting our new lives in Dallas, Texas. Far from home, and a completely different place. I am excited about what the future holds. To close out 2011 I plan on being pregnant. Yes, bun in oven, 3rd, possibly final child, huge belly and all. Yup, if you caught it I said "possibly".  Although to a normal person, all this change would be scary and nerve racking. To me, I am looking forward to it, and ready to face it all head on!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you started writing a blog! I will be looking forward to everything you write. Don't worry, I'm not the greatest writer either. Love to spew whatever is in my head.

    Oh, exciting trying for another baby. I cannot wait to see you all preggo! Don't think I've seen many pics so you better overloads us with them. :)

    Welcome to blog world....Now fix up it! Make it pretty. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you!! My sister started a blog and i thought it was sweet to do so that we can keep up with eachothers lives after i move. And of course you inspire me as well with all the truth that you write.
    There are lots of things that happen on a daily basis that i like to talk about. This is like a diary for the whole world to read. Im gonna start posting pics on here of everything.
    Im going to add lots of stuff to show more about me. i love your blog, it expresses alot of your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks. I think your the first to ever tell me that I inspire them. Made my day! Well I'm looking forward to all of it.

    ReplyDelete