Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This pic is as recent as this morning on our way to church. 


1-I go to school full time. I started college 7 years after I graduated high school
2- I am not a big fan of chocolate; never have been. But my taste buds are starting to change.
3- I love to draw! Its my all time favorite thing to do. Wish I could do it more often.
4-I can read, write, and understand Spanish but I don’t have the confidence to speak it. I wish I was fluent in it.
5- I wish I could be on Project Runway because I love making/designing clothes. 
6-I have 5 tattoos and my future husband hates tattoos. It was one thing he considered NOT dating me because of.
7-I would LOVE to take part in a flashmob but I do not know how to dance.
8- I wish I could sing...good.
9- I made a deal with one of my friends that we would get married when I was 30 if neither of us were married by then. Luckily, I will be married soon.
10- I have always wanted to have 5 kids.
11-I love being pregnant and have always wanted to be a surrogate.
12- I once had 12 piercings, all at one time. 
13. I was in reading classes every grade of my life because I wasn’t very good at it. Which made me hate it until recently. Now I enjoy it!
14.- I took a try at about 5 different religions to convert to and ended up back at my roots.
15.- I can write legibly with both my left and right hands. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are all pretty interesting facts....haha. I wanna do a flash mob too. That would be SO awesome!! Lets start one.

    ReplyDelete