Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wish I had more time

As I sit here at almost midnight, I always wish that I had more time to do the things that I want to do. Everyday I rush through the boring, lame things that I do not want to do in the hopes that I will get the time to do the things I want.
What are the boring, lame things? Easy. Homework, bills, cleaning, cooking, laundry, grocery shopping, yadda, yadda, yadda. I know there are other people out there that have all that to do AND have a full time job. Although there are some days where I wish I could get out a go to a job, I think about my old 9-5er and THANK GOD that I do not have to do that anymore. At least not for a while. Everyday just seems to be the same thing, day in and day out. I like a little change now and then.
What are the things that I want to do? There are lots! I wanna make cushions for my barstools, and storage chest. I have stuff that I have been promising people that I would make them (silence Jess). Organizing, packing, reading....BLOGGING. I have 4 new-to-me pair of jeans that need to be hemmed because they are way too long. So until I get those done, I can not wear them.

I think most importantly, I would have more time with my kids instead of being too tired or exhausted. There are times that I pray to have a personal assistant to be able to do all the things I have to do. One day...maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are preaching to the choir! Tell me about the same thing day in and day out. I SWEAR all I do is clean, clean, yell and yea more cleaning. Who likes doing that? Us SAHM don't have it easy and I wish everyone understood that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!! its a rough job. I dont want someone else to do it tho. But sometimes... UGH. its like i have my invisibility cloak on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in my invisibility cloak....haha

    ReplyDelete