Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 30- Who are you?

Day 30-

Who Am I?

I am Angela Nina. I am the Mrs. to my Mr.

I am a mother, daughter, sister, friend, and now a wife.
And damn good at all of that!

I am stubborn, I am outgoing. I have no filter and say what I want, when I want.

Don't tell me what to do, when to do it, or even how to do it.

I am a homebody. I like to be alone a lot of the times.

I like oldies music.

I love to draw.

When i am speeding/driving and i see a cop, i close one eye in the hopes that he cant see me.

I love to craft and sew.

I sing out loud to every song on the radio.

I don't care what people think.

I dont like to drink cold water.

When the toilet paper gets close to the end of the roll, I use a different one because when it runs out i dont want to change it.

I love to sing but cant carry a tune. Unless dying cats is a tune.

I like to dance but i look like Elaine on seinfeld and have 2 left feet.


If I didn't always have to wear shoes, I probably wouldn't.
There have been several times that i have walked out the door without 'em.

I take WAYYY too many pictures of myself. But thats just what happens when you look THIS good.

I like to buy purses and lip gloss. But I hate carrying purses and always forget to wear lip gloss. I don't get it.

Since I discovered Pinterest, I have found that I like baking more that I thought I ever have. I'm obsessed with DIY projects and want to make at least one of everything. My dream house is going to be "the shiz".  Oh, and I desperately need a stylist.

I don't like when people are mad at me.

I am claustrophobic. Even in fog. Yes, it's dumb but true.

I am not a perfectionist.

The friends I have are the friends that have helped me through a lot in my life. They were there through the hard, the bad, the best, and the worst. They have seen be grow. We have and will experience every life changing moment together. They are a part of my family and watch each others children get older.
My family are my friends, and my friends are my family.

And finally, as I look back and read this, I wonder how I got a guy to love me with all this crap!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment