Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

     I am doing this 30 day (thats taken 3 months) challenge so that you can get to know me better. Also, so that I can get to know me better, you can get to know me better, and hopefully, in return I can get to know you better.
     What I have found since I started this was that, I like baking a lot more than I ever thought I did. I think it all started with my friends birthday week and spiraled from there. Or maybe it started with my pinning addiction. Or maybe its because I like to bake for the holidays with my sisters and just could wait 'til December. Oh well, whatever the reason may be, the people around me have not complained once. Weird!
     Another thing I have realized since starting this is that a blog is like a diary. I used to write in my diary when I was younger but after having my privacy violated I stopped doing that. Yet, hear I am decades a few years later, writing a blog that is available for the whole world to potentially see.
   
     Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it. I love following blogs, reading blogs, writing my blog. So if you follow me, please leave me your link so that I can eagerly follow you in return.

     Love,
     The Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment