Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I need to purge!

No, not in that way. Eww. 

I mean when I clean and organize, i need to learn to purge the things I haven't used in a while or ever.
When I clean, I organize. When I organize, I feel at peace. However, when I was doing that today I pondered to myself  "how do I have so much makeup when I dont even wear it all the time?"

Srsly. I wear the same eye shadow pretty much anytime I need to make my face look somewhat presentable. So really, why do i have so much of this crap? Who needs 3 mascaras? and i was just notified that Cover Girl isn't that good of a product and I need to switch. Is it that its "not that good of a product" or I am "too old" to wear it and you are just breaking it to me gently?





Now, I cant help but buy lip glosses. Not lipstick, lip gloss. I dont know what it is. I like Philosophy's cute names for their products as well as the recipes that are attached. I also love nude colors or clear glosses. But I just cant get away from 'em.

Something I am embarrassed to admit. I once bought a lip gloss for $22.  Twenty two freaking dollars that I could have spent wisely somewhere else. What's worse? I rarely wear it because it is too dark for me. It long lasting, feels & looks good but it is not the right color. 
Sadly, I usually only wear it when I am haunted by the price I paid for it. 

So either I throw all of this away and keep only one thing from each category. Or...I start to use it more often and get my money's worth. 

What do you think I should do?



No comments:

Post a Comment