Monday, October 17, 2011

The Wedding Part One.

Forget the Royal Wedding. 
I have my own Prince. 
I got my wedding pictures in a few weeks ago and there were just too many amazing ones to chose from. 
I decided to break The Wedding post into two parts, the ceremony and the reception. 

This was by far the best wedding ever. Definitely the wedding of the century. 
These are a few from the ceremony at St. Anne Catholic Church. 

On August 27, 2011, I was blessed enough to marry the man of my dreams. The other half of my heart.

Anyways, without further adieu.... Part One of the Royal Lopez Wedding.














(just a side note, this is my favorite picture. Ryan trying to console Jacob during the ceremony. Brotherly love. Melts my heart) 








I think this may be our Christmas card.






Now on to the reception....

No comments:

Post a Comment