Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 10- Songs I listen to when I am Happy, Sad, Bored, Mad, ETC.


When I am bored I can listen to just about anything, as I usually do. My favorite type of music would be 50's &60's (Thank you Dad), country, Rock, and Alternative. Ryan HATES that I know every song on the radio and that I can sing them all word for word. No matter what station the radio is on. 

A few weeks ago I got an early birthday present from my love. I got to go to the Janet Jackson Number Ones Concert. She is by far my all time favorite music artist. She played all the best songs and girl, did they bring back some memories. Together Again made me just bawl my eyes out. I had not heard that song in years and I was not aware of the memories & power that song has on me.

When I am sad I like to listen to Adeles new CD 21, or Avril Lavigne's Under My Skin and Let Go CD's. They make me feel empowered after I am done with them. When I am out walking in the mornings or when I need some energy to get me going, I turn on some Rob Zombie Educated Horses, Astro-Creep 2000 or Hellbilly Deluxe. He is one of my favorites along with other great faves like Godsmack, Tool, and Limp Bizkit. Anything from them and I am all set to go! These ones actually help for when I am completely mad too. I just turn it on full blast to where I can't even hear my own thoughts. It definitely helps.

For love, I love Carrie Underwood, some old Alicia Keys, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift of course that goes without saying. My sister lifeat554.blogspot.com got me into this one CD by The Format called Interventions and Lullubies. I still listen to it a lot and I LOVE it. She makes real good mix tapes. She has amazeballs taste in music and knows the type of stuff that I like. Actually a lot of the music on both my ipods and the CDs in my car are from her music collection.

There is so much more that I can pull up on my ipod but I could just go on forever. I have a wide range of music that I like/love. Some that have good memories, some that have great memories.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I am able to help you out with so much of your music collection!! I sure do love all of that kind of music to :) I think that music sets the tone for everything in life and I need a playlist for all types of moods.

    ReplyDelete