Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 6 -favorite super hero/fictional character and why

This one for me is really somewhat hard. I do not know any one character that I like. There are many that I like and wish I could put them into one and call her “Angela”. I like Mrs. Incredible aka ElastiGirl. She can keep tabs on everything that is going on, multi task with three kids and at the same time manage her family and home. She is spunky and fun for being a mom. She traded in her superhero status for mom and wife status. It may not be all that cool to most but I think she is pretty spiffy. She does everything for her husband and kids but under that apron there is a superhero mom at heart. 
There are sometimes where I feel like I am the Invisible Man. When I am telling the kids to do something and they just do what they want. Or when I state my opinion about something and it is just overlooked. There are just somedays where I think that I have invisible powers more than mom powers. 
I think one of the best super heros that I have always admired since I was little, but is not a fictional character he is very, very real, is my dad. That guy is just so smart. He knows so much stuff that normally people do not know. He knows how to fix any and everything. When we were younger he taught me how to fix up old trucks, woodwork, taught me how to drive, and most importantly raised me to be the person that I am. He was my baseball coach when I was little as well as my brothers. He worked a full time job and still found time to do the small things with us when we were little. Now as a parent I know how hard he worked to be able to give us those things. He is such a great superhero to me. 

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you on Mrs. Incredible! I wanna be her too!

    ReplyDelete