Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 8 -short term goal for this month

Easy. 
Muster up the courage to turn 29. Ugh, 29. Where did that come from? It seems like I just turned 25 a few months ago, barely. And now 29 is creeping up like un ugly pimple. 29 is turning into being a number that not only have I never looked twice at but is such an ugly number. Im sorry 29, but its true. The last digit before the big 3-0. The end of my 20’s. The last number in my “late 20’s”. Not only is it just the age itself but its the fact that I am no where in the professional place that I had envisioned my life to be. I guess the only part of that would be that I am continuing with school to help me get closer to being there. But anyways. I guess no one really copes with the age that they are going to turn so I should just get over it, suck it up, its going to come. And no sooner do I get used to the idea....I will be 30.


3 comments:

  1. Tell me about!!! I'm turning the BIG 3-0! It's going to be SO weird...I know I will be having a hard time saying it, 30. EEEEKKKK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this isnt what you want to hear but i'm gonna be 22. i mean your little sister will be 22. weird hahaha

    i get nervous about aging but i mean by looking at you i would not guess in 100 years that you are going to be 29. maybe going on 25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, i know, where does the time go, it seems to have flown by since High School. It just goes so fast. I definitely do not feel like im about to be 29. and you DEFINITELY do not look like you will be 30!!

    Jess, you dont know how sad it makes me when YOUR birthday comes around. you are my first baby. and so when you hit all these milestones it so sad for me because you are just growing up. I get scared about getting older, like old old. I dont wanna be old.
    And I love that i could pull of turning 25! thats my favorite age and number. So thank you for that. I guess this one will be the 4th anniv of my 25th yr.

    ReplyDelete