Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dia Nueve- Something You Are Proud Of In The Past Few Days.

For the past few days I am proud of my self for sticking to eating healthy food on a consistent basis. It is hard for me when my significant other is not such a healthy eater. He is always the one that wants to dine out or grab some type of fast food. Sometimes I enjoy it, but I find that there are less and less times that I can actually look forward to going out to dinner because we do it so often.

I am proud of me for staying on track when we go out to eat. I do not give into any temptations when we are out. It is especially hard when I am faced with other people eating whatever they want and being able to enjoy themselves. Then I came to the realization that I can still order good, healthy food, and not feel like I am being deprived. I feel like I am being empowered to make better decisions that are going to benefit me in the long run.

I was also very proud of myself when we went out of town and I had actually lost weight. I was so excited because usually before we even leave, my pants do not fit.

Another great thing that happened was a few weeks ago I had tried on a pair of shorts from last summer and they were basically skin tight. Yesterday, I put them on and they were loose. Somewhat baggy I might say. When I ran to the park with the boys, they were falling down. It was such a great feeling to know that I had made such an improvement in the past few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!! You are going to need new clothes now! :) If we keep at it maybe then we can look like Chelsie!! ha

    ReplyDelete