Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week End Wrap Up

    This weekend was pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself. There was a lot of things going on that kept me busy. All of it was the good type of busy that I love.
    Friday we came home from our week in Palm Springs. As much as I like traveling, I like being home. First thing in the morning, we headed to Starbucks and hit the road. We got home by the afternoon to be able to relax from the long drive.
    Saturday was a day that I had wanted to do for a while. I got in touch with a great photographer alisoncolleen.blogspot.com to take pictures of my sister & I. It is something that my sister has been wanting us to do, especially before I move next month. I thought it would be a great thing just the two of us, so that we will both have these pictures to look back at. It turned out to be fun, and I cannot wait to see the end result. I know they will be amazeballs because thats pretty much all Alison knows how to do. :]
After that we grabbed some lunch & shopped around at some sweet shops in downtown Mesa. Gotta love the vintage scene down there. Personally I can definitely see myself down there again to shop around. Jess scored a great bed for a steal of a deal. I am super jealous of it. Like super jealous.
    Saturday was basically the day that I had been looking forward to, so after that was done, the rest of the weekend was all a bonus.
    Sunday funday was filled with Easter treats and legal carbs! YAY finally!! I have finally made it 40 days, carb-free. There was so much stuff that I wanted and was feigning for. The first thing turned out to be chips and salsa and let me just say that it wasn't even worth it. I felt sluggish and lethargic pretty much all day. More about that another time. There was Easter egg hunts, water balloons, and I secretly made cascarones which was a great surprise! Well not for the victims.
    When that was all done & the house was all cleaned up, we went to AJ's Fine Foods for some sweet pastries and went out for a relaxing drive. A great way to end the evening.
     Now to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow. I hope your weekend & holiday was great too!

3 comments:

  1. I think I have to be honest and say you only made it 39 days!!!

    and I can't wait to see our pictures! I want to print them all up stat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Jesus ever read my blog I would be in big trouble with that guy.
    what if i say i started a day early???

    For reals tho. That was a secret i cant believe you!! But that Pizza was delish! i wanna go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it actually was good!! i want to go back stat too!! especially to those shops and buy everything haha

    besides you just said don't tell steven! so ha!

    ReplyDelete